1. NO PETS ALLOWED.
2. Children must be supervised at ALL times.
3. NO rollerblades, skates, motorized equipment or skateboards.
4. Bicycle riders must wear a helmet. Pedestrians have the right of way.
5. NO selling, soliciting or exhibiting material in Town Parks.
7. NO commercial or political signs.
8. NO alcoholic beverages.
9. Weapons, firearms or fireworks are PROHIBITED.
10. NO glass containers within the Park.
11. NO SMOKING.
12. NO Tents or any temporary covered structures allowed.
13. Please Don’t Be A Litterbug! HAVE FUN!
Below is a list of helpful reminders to ensure
your time with us runs smoothly. Please remember these activities are NOT permitted by those reserving park facilities:
a. Large groups (over 50 people).
b. Inflatable/bounce or mechanical rides or apparatus.
c. Vendors (food or otherwise).
d. Pony rides, petting zoos, or animal exhibits.
e. Organized sports activities unless approved by the Town.
f. Tents (or any covered structure), extra tables, or chairs are not authorized.
g. Motorized vehicles are NOT allowed within the park, except for Official Town of Stallings
h. No types of chemicals, paints, toxins, tape, bubbles, silly string, glitter, artificial flowers,
piñata or staples are to be used in or on any facility.
i. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited in Town Parks and Facilities.
No refunds will be given for rain, thunderstorms or inclement weather/natural disasters.
Any damages are the responsibility of the signed renter. Damage fees will be assessed.
|Facility Type||Park/Picnic Space|
|Address Line One||340 Stallings Road|
|Address Line Two|
|City, State, Zip Code||Stallings, NC 28104|
|Monday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tuesday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wednesday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thursday||10:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Friday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Saturday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Sunday||08:00 AM - 8:00 PM|